Have you ever had bad thoughts to do something or say something in your head.
And You are being pushed to the brink of saying them...
but luckliy you find a way to release without exploding and causing a scene?
Well that happened to me tonight...
I was in food lion...I was off to the side of the aisle on the aisle but where someone could get around me if they needed too...
granted the aisles are small so thats why when the woman said excuse me the first time I went forward..got on the side of the end cap and what does come out of her mouth..
I said excuse me but in a much louder and meaner tone. Now while I moved out of the way I was in mid conversation with my dad and well My dad just keeps yapping and for anyone who knows my dad knows that he loves to keep on talking..Plus lil-man was in the front of the buggy and i couldn't move forward anymore without knocking him to the floor...
She continued to YELL at me....Finally I guess I moved a little further..as she went past she shook her head like I had committed a Cardinal sin or something. Under her breath she was mumbling something...
In my head I wanted to yell back at her something like this,"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU OLD WHITE HAIRED BITCH!" Yeah thats what I wanted to say but I didn't. I didn't because my child was in front of me...I didn't because I grew up to respect my elders but what if the elder is not respecting me!?
Does she not realize the danger people puts themselves in when they diss complete strangers..No I'm not talking about myself but there are really crazy people out there in this world and while my sickness plays out mostly in my head and once in awhile i may explode with words ...some people actually gets violent, physical and worse...does this lady not realize that!?
It took me awhile to get calm I was even to the point of wanting to bump into her again...but alas she was on the other side of the store at this point and i was in the checkout lane...
When I got home..I let out a big Yell and released my frustrations...now my throat is sore. Oh Joy!
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Move it Lady!
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment