CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Monday, March 31, 2008

Your An Angel in Heaven

When I think of you
I think of Angels Shinning in the heavens
I hope you are up there flying with them
looking down on us and laughing at the silly things we do
Your beautiful smile lit up a room
I can not believe you were faced with all that doom
my heart still breaks when I think of you
A life Taken Far too soon!



~~ Dedicated and Written for my cousin who recently passed away far too soon....

0 comments: