I didnt go to my therapist appointment today. I dont care to, I dont want to..all I want to do is sleep. I barely want to get on the computer. I only do so because this is the only source of ?? I dont even remember what i was going to say.
To be so Thrilled last week and to barely get 2 hours sleep and be fine with it to now I can’t hardly hold my eyes open and I dont really care to to be completely honest.
A Creditor called for me on my cell today...I told them that Crystal Died....I told the lady taht she killed herself i even started crying. I’m not sure if she believed me but I began to believe myself.
i cant handle my baby anymore (my oldest son) he will be going to live with his father soon and that just makes me feel like such a failure. I can’t get nothing right.
Everytime i eat something i just Hate myself that much more. I’m fat and though I have always been fat growing up....I’m no longer happy with myself i can no longer front a fake smile and continue to lie to myself saying, I LOVE ME THIS WAY...when I do not! I hate it! It hurts to walk sometimes my feet swell so badly. ALL I wanna do is go into a coma and maybe when i wake up Everything will be fine.
My house is a mess....and I haven't eaten anything besides the occasional apple or orange in almost 2 days. I dont want to eat..I just want to be not fat anymore.
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Friday, April 04, 2008
To Be Thin or Die Trying?
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment