I swear I once already used that as a title somewhere on some blog before this one! LOL. :D
I guess I just realize this a lot and forget it a lot too! haha!
So yeah I have been really really happy every time I put on black pants, black shirt, lots of black eye liner and mascara...I'm happier when I'm like sporting the EMO or Goth look! I have noticed in the past that it takes a lot of effort and remembering to wear COLOR clothing..and whilst I don't always *AIM* to look Goth..I feel more happier and comfortable in such attire.
;0
SO Does that mean I'm Goth!?
well it doesn't matter what the answer is...i just love being me and being able to express myself almost anyway my whittle heart desires!! LOL :D
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Friday, April 11, 2008
I'm only happy when it rains..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love, love, love the rain! I think there's probably some sort of cleansing elements our souls get from it.
If you want to be Goth or EMO, then you are! But I don't think dressing a certain way has to label you, if you don't want a label. Sometimes I'm more comfortable with a label cuz then it feels like I know where I belong.
The main reason I changed my blog design is cuz this one represents how I feel. I felt guilty complaining on my previous one, which was colorful. So it's black, gray & white, but I'm not Goth or EMO! LOL
Post a Comment