Sometimes I go days and even weeks and I get tons of email, phone calls,and Text messages from my Guy "friends" who just wants a booty call...Sometimes I give in..and sometimes the situation isn't right (no time, no place...conflicting schedules) and then I can go a few months with barely hearing from ANYBODY.....Its weird.
I know I shouldn't just have casual sex with some of these guys. I know there isn't much to say about my moral standards when I do such things. but sometimes I can't help myself I get so hypo manic and I can not be sexually satisfied that easily.
If I was still with my husband this wouldn't even be an issue. He has a high sex drive as well and his style of sex pretty much is in tune with mine...and well I guess that's why I want him back so bad...So I no longer have to take my chances with these guys and while I do know them...its basically all for sex.
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Sexual Tension and Desire
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment