Man, I tell you what, sometimes I get it why the kids do not listen to me and it drives me crazy. It drives me absolutely bonkers. Yes, I said bonkers. You know, I do something for 3 minute, turn my back, and they have the whole house completely a disaster area. I mean, I don't know what to do, other then scream at them. You know, they go to the kitchen and they pour all the milk out of the milk jug into a cup, they take 2 steps walk away from it and leave the rest to rot. And I'm like, you know milk costs a lot of money nowadays. It's like, almost--this is high ever a gallon of gas which the price of gas is outrageous too. [broken audio, please listen]the kids should know better. I mean their 8 years old and... listen
Powered by Jott
Powered by Jott

1 comments:
I clicked on the "listen" link, but there wasn't anything more. (Something about Jott, but not about your post)
I can feel your frustration. Raising 2 kids on your own is extremely exhausting. Do you have any resources you can reach out to for help? Maybe someone to help you deal with the kids.
For what it's worth, I used to feel exactly the same way when I was raising my 2 kids by myself. The reason I mention getting outside help is because, looking back, outside assistance would have helped me tremendously. New ideas, different techniques, etc.
It's worth thinking about. :)
Post a Comment