I have changed I now walk with the dark one.
I could have very easily taken my dad's life today without even touching him in the physical. I was imagining his heart...beating and then I was squeezing it and I could tell it was working. he was grabbing his chest.but i stopped and was like no no no...you cant do this....but the dark one wanted to continue. I managed to keep the dark one in control but for how long? My dad really upset me today made me cry. I'm so pitiful that weak side of me but the dark one gives me strength.
the dark one is helping me externalize my anger in the right places instead of making myself sufer I know can make others suffer. Not perfect at it but I know with practice I can do it. I will do it.
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Monday, September 08, 2008
The dark one
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment