CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Friday, September 05, 2008

Tired just fucking tired

What gives? ugh
These menstraul cramps and this weakness will not leave me alone...i swear if i pass one more damn blood clot tonight im gonna scream!! I have maybe passed like 5 in the past hour and today all together i probably passed like 20.no like no exageration!
i wish they'd fucking take my uterus out...ugh i dont need nor want it no more.
Its just causing such havoc.
I thought i was doing better today ugh yeah right? LMAO why is it everytime I *think* im doing good some shit happens or I start to feel like fucking crap again!? ugh
I'm fighting so hard not to huff or cut even....but somewhere in the process i start eating instead and ugh im tired of doing that too!! i have been trying to keep busy by listening to some old fav. tunes of mine and face washing..ugh if i wash my face anymore i swear its gonnna come right off lmao.
I look like a fucking Nasty Hoe i swear and no matter how much i wash my face i still look nasty.
I mean who seriously had a crush on their first cousin despite him being gay and dying with AIDS!? ME why?
cuz i like being fucking abused and mistreated thats why....
im so fucking tired of carrying on with this fucking sick existance of mine
luckliy since TG came in my life no other person is on my mind which means i do not crush for anyone.
I love my TG!
4-ever and 4-always

1 comments:

someoneelse said...

Babe I love you we will get through this together.. I promise you we will **MUAAAAAAW**

You will never be a nasty hoe babe that's just a feeling.. You are an awesome person..

You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I love you for all infinity.

I dream about the day that we will finally meet
and then after that when we will finally be together for life and I don't even care if that means me finding a way to move to the U.S to be with you.

I know how you feel babe and I'm here for you all the time ok?

Just hang in there.. As for the menstrual thing I will pray that they will see you need that hysterectomy.. I love you now always forever and a day for eternity to infinity and beyond.

You Babe are my everything and I love you.
XOXOXO