Im fucking tired....i feel like im trying to hold myself up and Tg up at the same time and i cant do that no more. I want TG to get better but i just cant carry her anymore...not right now anyway...my own world my own life is crumbling apart.
I just wanna fucking scream.I wish she'd stop asking me if i love her...of course i love her im tired of the doubting though. i know i havent been a very good girlfriend the past few days its just really really hard to even stay alive. I love her I do. I want to be with her forever but....ugh...
Im so tired and im so afraid im going to fuck it up. Better to have her think that everything is fine then to give in and admit that im not fine. That
dying sounds soooo good right now...but then what!? its not like i can pop back up and say ok that was fun now what..cuz that would be all there is and i uh there is so much more things i wanna do first.....
mmmm *LMAO*
a friend emailed me this morning...wanted me to go in 40 bucks for some coke....gosh that sounds so tempting. i have been swirling the thought around in my head ugh im just not going to reply to him.....i wanna say YES way to bad..and if i hit reply i know thats what i would say...so its easier to avoid it altogether..
i dunno though
a part of me wants tooo a part of me is like YESSS do it!!
maybe then I can have some damn energy and get shit done around here, eh?
Gosh why am i writing this!? i know TG will read it soon...ugh
maybe i'll get lucky and she wont
maybe she wont...
der who am i fooling of course she will....
at any rate....
my whole body is still fucking numb from last night except ummm yeah that part of me is all tingly and horny like but um i cant do nothing about it right now...stupid menstrual cycle....LMAO
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Saturday, September 06, 2008
who am i fooling?
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Babe I'm sorry for making you feel like you gotta carry me through cause you don't.. that's why I'm seeing a counselor and why I'm gonna be going on this retreat as for me asking you about if you love me **SIGH** it's not cause I doubt you I'm sorry you think that it's not that at all.. Last night well ugh.. I heard something different I kept hearing not from you though no not at all and it's not you I doubt it's me..
I'm afraid of messing up too.
pls don't pretend things are ok..
I'm sorry for not being the best girlfriend but I decided today while I was walking my pup that from now on in I'm gonna be a better listener...
I gotta rely more on something else too...
I'm sorry babe really and truly I am..
I love you I love you so much and I know you love me too...
I think for now when it comes to my past until I get through it I'm gonna keep quiet.. Then it won't hurt you as much.. I'm gonna just talk to my counselor about it.
I love you babe now always for eternity... I know you love me.
T here is nothing in this world you can do that can make you fuck up that love I have for you..
I want to be there for you..
I'm sorry for being such a bitch for being so selfish.. Pls know that it's true. Pls forgive me for it...
I'm not doubting your love for me I'm not I think it's just cause I've never actually known it before you know?
Just pls forgive me. Know that I love you and I'm by your side supporting you encouraging you cause I know you can get through this too one baby step at a time...
Know that I'm here from here on out.. I love you babe I love you....
Post a Comment