CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Friday, November 21, 2008

Abandoned by "friends"

my uncle is here waiting for my dad to get back from paying bills probably looking for a handout. Im such a bitch cuz id really wish he'd leave and never ask for one red penny from us again. sorry im that bitch really i am.

It feels good to wear my jeans and not have to unbutton them cuz they r too tight they arent tight anymore they fit me like a pair of jeans is suppose to fit u..*aaahhh*

My mom went with my sister but they all had to go to the hospital cuz my sisters father in law is dieing in the hospital of cirrhosis of the liver...well my mom came home and she was talking and she said Stacey was there which ok understandable thats her father but her "best friend" Lindsey was with her..i really hate that skinny bitch. and the thoughts r going thru my head that no one really likes me.....
i have no real friends other then TayTay and she is what over a thousand miles away or so? it really hurts me that no one wants me to hang out with them.....im just a fuck up.
a fucking fuck up.

I feel like really giving up..that will show everyone.....They will be sorry then

2 comments:

someoneelse said...

C.C Hang in there pls hang in there don't give up. You're not a bitch you're not a fuck up.. I love you pls hang in.I'm pretty sure people do care about you. Just hang in there C.C Pls. I'd call you and talk to you for half an hr but you said you're uncle is there I promise I'll call you tonight Just hang in there ok?

I love you..

You are a wonderful beautiful person and don't think otherwise..

someoneelse said...

and I will die without you I swear I will... C.C don't give up you won't show them nothing don't you die..

I love you you hear me I do love you I love you so much....

I promise you I'll call as soon as I get home tonight. I'm leaving around 7:10 or something like that I'll call soon as I get home