Voices in my head....
Just do it Just do it...
voices in my head...
Your a lazy bitch...
Laughter in my head
and Even over the phone in Tays house i heard....
Just do it...
Lmao....
What is wrong with me?
ON a flip note i have lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks i think its been? well anyway..I'm eating i ate 3 small bites of a banana. that was my breakfast..im sorta fasting today not really..im eating SUPER small portions today..
Every 4 hours im eating like what a model or a small bird would be satisfied on LMAO
Thats the only thing besides talking to tay that brings me happiness..its like FINALLY i can have control of something in my life....
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Voices in my head and nothing in my stomach...well next to nothing
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
C.C hang in there you're hearing my voices of just do it just do it it seems. I really wish They'd leave you alone though.. YOu have to eat more then that C.C Pls for me?
Hang in there C.C you can do this. and remember I will always love you
Post a Comment