I found this note in a notebook the other day I have no clue when it was written but i think it was sometime last year right after i got evicted from my apartment:
NOTE TO SELF:
I am a LOSER! People think i'm cool when they first become friends with me but after a few months sometimes as much as one year they brush me off, Make new friends and don't want to hang out with me anymore. So i must be the WORST PERSON in the world. I MUST be a
LOSER,
(then my name written in pretty cursive with flowers and hearts...)
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Note to self
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well you erase that note to self Crystal cause you are not a loser..
that is satan trying to get at you again..
you will never be a loser Hang in there and know you are a Beautiful Daughter of Christ and you are a wonderful person..
It is people losing out on knowing you **HUGS**
You are not a big fat loser and you do not suck. You are a wonderful person and you are a winner in Christ
Post a Comment