CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Monday, November 17, 2008

Spinning out of control..got rid of my support system..which was tay

Fighitng with every breath in me not to cut
today is harder then most
my head is spinning too I feel rather odd
almost like im not even in my own body
I just turned away the only true friend I have and thats tay.
now im alone again...
did i really do it for the right reasons? Or was it a part of my self-destructive behavior.
Cut i want to cut so badly
...
wait a second

there is the blood lmao..4 days away and i cut again
I'm trying to Praise God in the Storm but its rather difficult
I just want to die..die die
if i can only find my razor blade cuz this needle is not going to do the job.

Lower and Lower I fall...

1 comments:

someoneelse said...

Crys I am still your friend and I'm still part of your support system dont' think otherwise you breaking up with me won't change that I'm still here for you