CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Monday, November 03, 2008

EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER

I just want to take the emotions away......
I dont want to feel these emotions that are so very real
I FEEL
HURT
SADNESS
ANGER
ANXIOUS
OVERWHELMED
STRESSED
UNLOVED
UNFORGIVING
UNSYMPATHETIC
HEARTBROKEN
LONESOME
UGLY
PRETTY (YEAH I KNOW I FEEL BOTH..dont ask)
IMMATURE

i want to take it all away....cutting helps
meth works.....ugh but i guess I will stick to cutting over meth...
eating works too but only for a short time and there seems to be more repercussions for eating then it does cutting...so im trying to stick to cutting
which is hard.....i have people here in my business
honestly, I dont know how I have managed to keep my relationship with tay a secret.
im going to watch the Sat.Nightlive presidentaial bash in a few minutes and then hopefully i'll still be awake to call TAY.i really enjoyed our convo last night...
i feel that now that we are both cutting again i feel closer to her i know that may sound crazy but i do..................
I LOVE her

1 comments:

someoneelse said...

and I love you too My C.C I enjoy all our conversations my love..
Seems like we are both in the same place at the same time.. I would do anything to see you happy and up instead of down here hanging on this tiny tiny piece of thread at the very end with me. I would rather see you way above me on the ladder..

I so wish I could be there with you.
For your sake I hope and pray that your parents do not find out because I know what will happen if they do.

And I only want the very best for you.
C.C I love you so very much.
You're Tay Always