CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Runaway pt. 1

Everytime im talking on the phone i just want to hang up and cry
I do not know why
??
i was talking to carrie on my cell cuz im wonderin' when stef wanted to hang out
cuz even though i have given her my number thousands of times she has never called me.I sit and wait for her phone call on the house or the cell...and then now im constantly checking myspace.
still no stef...
i really want to ask her to forgive me for leaving her in new mexico 10 years ago. I knew by the time we were in Missouri that the trip would probably end us friendless... I knew it....and it for the most part did..
before the trip
we were so close we were both huffing rush ..she and I went everywhere together we were inseperable ..I think her mom's friends even thought we were dating..of course we weren't. but where ever I went, she went...wherever she went I went..I even practically lived at her house..
I was going to tech school at the time and when I got out of tech school I'd go home real quick sometimes or do something else random until the hour to pick her up and then id wait and id pick her up from Highschool and then we'd go to the mall or go to her house and huff or we'd go to her friend Josh's house and yep we'd huff their

Stef. was on court order to go to school..but guess what she cut one day with a friend named Gary...Stef and Gary came from the Burger King near the school and not the school itself and thats when I knew things wouldnt be good.

We went to stef's house..we were huffing and then her mom came home early..
Said they were both in big big trouble. and that They might go to Jail cuz they didnt stick to the P.R> bond..(stef was in trouble for running away before that but she didnt just run away she stole a company her mom works for BUS)
So then her mom leaves and tells us to go return some tape at the video store and to get rid of Gary and to come straight back...
but we didnt go straight back
They were both in deep shit
so we return the tape and then we go by josh's house...and this girl named melissa was with him..i wanted to buy some clothes so i went to a clothing store with all of them in toe..we were close to the rate x video shop..me being the only one older then 18..josh tells me to buy some vcr head cleaner (i forgot the name)and to make sure they put it in a bag. (they did)
We huffed right there in the parking lot
and then once i was coherenent enough i drove closer to stef's place
not knowing what we are going to do
But we stop at an old Quincy's Restaurant that was closed up we went and parked between two truck containers where noone could see us from the road..we got out the car and sat on the ground and in a circle we huffed some more..i immedietly fell backwards and ouch that hurts let me tell yea. and then someone got the wild hair up their ass to climb the top of the closed restaurant and sit up there..well truth be told i couldnt between the effects of huffing and not much upper body strenght i couldnt..so i said i know what ima do..they were already up on the roof i got in the car and proceeded to drive in circles in the parking lot high as a fucking kite..they were screaming at me no no no! and i was laughing my ass off...it was fun
finally i think that got them down pretty quick and they all get in the car and i take off....they were all like we can't go back home..lets take off but to where
I said lets go to Virginia!
so we snuck back to Stef's house and she got some clothes and some pics she wanted to take and then we snuck to josh's house and he got a basket full of his clothes
and i didnt even try my house i knew the risk of getting caught was too great with my brother in laws nosey brother living across the street.
Then we went to an ATM machine i got out like 150 bucks.
after that we went to a super kmart and we bought hair dye to dye our hair, and other things we saw as necessities i dont remember where my mind was at this point but yeah. and then on the way to the checkout..my cousin ruthy saw me..she is like 5 years younger then i am..im like oh shit..she tells me my dad is just on the otherside..so me and stef leaves the others to get the shit since my dad wouldnt recognize them or know who they were and me and stef pulled a sneaky exit to the car and we parked behind the store near the library and waited on the other 3...
then we were off....
thats how it started anyways..maybe later i'll write more...

0 comments: