CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Thursday, November 20, 2008

you cant turn a hoe into a housewife

I hate when my parents find it nescesary to bring up that im a lazy bitch. Right now is not the time i need to hear that..ok so they didnt say those exact words but they might as well have. I asked her what she was doing in the Dinning room (she cleaned it the other day and NO ONE ever goes in there it just collects dust) she said I"M CLEANING iT! SOMEONE has to clean in this house..so ok she is basically throwing up in my face that i dont clean...and its not taht i dont want to ....
i just look at it and i dont know how to start. all i want to do is cry or sleep really...or huff but i cant cuz of my promise to tay. So all i want to do is sleep..
dream of having sex....
im a crazy lazy bitch ok....i dream about orgies and group sex on the daily basis..its weird how i can be so down but yet so horny at the same time....it must be getting close to that time again...

Its true what my cousin use to say about me..."you can't turn a hoe into a housewife"
lmao thats so true.

1 comments:

someoneelse said...

None of those things are true you are a loving kindhearted person. You are just going through a lot of struggles right now that's all.

I do the same thing and i have those dreams too and I'm always horny no matter how depressed I am.

Hang in there you will come through. Things will get better..

I love you and I'm here and believe me I understand..