CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Saturday, November 08, 2008

scary faces in the dark

sitting in a dark room with my kids
telling ghost stories to past the time
having fun with my kids
but if only my kids knew what i saw
with every other blink
I kept seeing eyes of red
devils face? a demons for sure
in austin.
a voice in my head saying kill kill kill
its the only way...
I know that its not real...
I tell myself no no no
its not real
go away
and it does
and i wonder how long before
its not enough?
how long before its their to stay?
I dont dare talk about this unimaginable act to anyone
they will lock me away and take me away from my kids for sure

2 or 3 nights ago i heard a woman's voice in my head
not my own..first time it was a woman
it woke me up..
and then it kept talking
...
"MA'AM...MA'AM PLEASE HELP ME! CAN YOU HELP ME!"
I simply said no and rolled over and went back to sleep.
and then a loud shrieking ear piercing scream....
SCREAMING YOU WILL PAY!! YOU WILL PAY!!!

That was before i saw the demon in my son.
I know what i can tell the doctors and what i cant and this i will not.
They will think i'm scizophrinc and im not..cuz i know the voices are not real. I know that its all in my head.....

Last night I fell asleep in the recliner watching 20/20 about a girl who vanished from her house and found up dead in a river..she was only 3...how very sad :(
they pretty much convicted the father but the father didnt do it. he was forced into a confession after 14 hours of grilling him and showing him dead pictures of his daughter. he said he thought that was the only way out of that room. But I think his lawyer was able to prove it wasn't him but i fell asleep. lol..didnt mean to i didnt even see it coming (the sleep)
so needless to say, i didnt cut last night..its the meds i swear. the meds keep me from really cutting or hurting myself....
but this morning i woke up to the twins fighting with one another..ugh what a way to wake up here i am half asleep trying to break up a fight. shit..if it was summer and they didnt have no where to go for awhile i think i would of just let them fight it out....but thats not the case so i didnt...

you may think im a bad parent...but im not...you see I think i do very well for a single mother with twins 1 with seizure disorder and possible bipolar(too young to diagnose) the other with adhd who until i wake up is unmedicated. having twins....2 kids is like having 4 kids i swear...they each come with their unique needs and wants....man people are delirious to want multiples. BUt personally i think people are delirious to want more then 1 kid anyway. lmao

1 comments:

someoneelse said...

I finally decided to check your blog out. C.C hang in there ok? Have you tried taking your son to be prayed over. In fact you could probably do it yourself. You could pray for you too. C.C you know I believe in demons.

And they can not hurt you unless you allow them to Hon they can not get past you. Just call out to Jesus you are going to be ok.

Remember Jesus is stronger then all evil.

And I would never think you are a bad parent. You have a lot to deal with for one person. A lot to handle and a lot of stress hang in there and always remember I'm here anytime you want to vent or talk.
I love you C.C