i hope tay is doing fine...i pray she is washing her clothes finally.
She told me this morning about all the huffing..frankly, i already knew about it..i just didnt think it was right of me to tell her to stop if i wasnt willing to at least try..and i am trying i haven't huffed or cut in like 2 days now..trying to make it 3..its so hard....but im not going to...as long as Tay keeps her end of the bargin up about not huffing so can i..its sooo damn hard.
She has asthma she shouldnt be huffing she is like doubling her risk of death more then me cuz i dont have a lung problem she does. I am a little confused why she thought she couldnt share that with me? after all, if i shared with her so shouldn't she?
but who am i to say anything? lmao....afterall...a couple of weeks ago i got a hold of some meth and did it..and i never did tell her. just once for old times sake...
i think thats why i started back huffing again..to try to keep from doing that again.
im surprised my rents hasnt asked me where that 100 dollars went that i once had and why am i not spending that instead of the money in my bank account...lmao
oh yeah whatever....
I just hope she is fine and she is getting the help she needs....i havent read her blogs today cuz im rather scared too...lmao..im afraid its gonna say something like, THAT DAMN BITCH CC...haha...
i must admit my spirits are a lil better despite the drug cravings.
so a step higher in my mood journal...yup
maybe at this rate i'll be full blown manic by the end of next week...
(well one can wish right?)
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
little white lies
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Why would I ever be mad at you C.C? Why would I ever call you that? I love you I love you so much and I would never even think that of you. As for me not telling you I'm so sorry so very sorry. I didn't want to tell you cause I didn't want to admit to myself that once again I had a problem. That once again I fucked up that once again I deserve to die........... Because because I realized just how many people I have hurt and I never meant to and you being one of those people. I'm sorry I'm so sorry.
Some little part of me already knew you had done something either meth or cocaine I didn't know which but something told me you had cause you had told me one night how badly you were craving it and wanted it... It's ok... Because seriously I understand only too well how hard it is to stay away from stuff that you want that you shouldn't do..
And I love you so damn much all I want to do is be there for you.
Post a Comment