I'm an emotional wreck
I just broke up with Tay.
I'm such a big baby
it doesnt matter that im the one that broke up cuz I feel so hurt and let down by myself.
and still not sure why i did that...but what is done is done
I am fighting with every breath in my being not to hurt myself...not to kill myself
Why is it so hard?
Letting go of this is so hard.
Im glad nothing is at reach that can cause me harm...
Its so hard....so hard to let go
cant show so no one my tears...if they see they will laugh at me
if someone laughs at me thats it.....
no more crystal.
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Monday, November 17, 2008
emotional wreck
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
C.C Just hang in there I love you with every breath of me. Do not kill yourself I am not angry with you I could never be what you told me in my comment that is why you broke up with me and I completely understand you 100% if you die Crys then so do I.
You are not a baby love is a mysterious thing but so is being a christian and you know what Jesus is asking of you and I am proud of you for it too.
You have so much strength and so much love in your heart to give the world. I am here for you always
you can call me always
No that pls
I'm crying my eyes out too and can't stop....
I love you so much just hang in Things will get better and know this it is never too late
Post a Comment