im on tegretol now..it helps me not be so hypo-manic...
they havent started any anti depressants yet cuz they want to have time to get this tegretol in my system really good..
i need it
i just woke up in a really icky mood......nothing is fair and im nothing im a nobody i have nothing to offer anyone in this world...so the next question is: WHY AM I EVEN HERE? Why do i continue to breate?
i think i will just go lay down and go to sleep for awhile....
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Saturday, November 01, 2008
why do i live
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh babe you're not a nothing or a nobody.. You are so very very special. C.C you have so much to offer and I see it everyday. You're so loving and caring and kind. I love you.
Post a Comment