ughhh!! Well im just like reeling..its hard to stay away from stuff that i know will hurt me....why is it so hard?!
i lost another pound today LMAO. WOW at this rate i will be down to my ideal weight in no time flat...if i dont die first. grr..
stupid stupid stupid im so friggen stupid
i dont get scared im gonna die from it until its too late mid ways thru.
then i start to get scared dakota is never gonna see meagain...why cant i think of him before hand? I'm such a selfish loser.
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Saturday, August 09, 2008
addictions and crap
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sis you are not stupid you are not selfish.
It's an addiction. You are going to need help to stop it.
Sis know I love you. Know you are not alone and know that I care about you a great deal.
Just hang in there sis. You will get through.
I am praying for you.
and I'm also praying that you will seek help soon.
Love you sis always forever you remember that.
Post a Comment