My desire to be with my Girlfriend....oh my gosh i love that word right now..."GIRLFRIEND" is just burning with fire......for her....why does she have to be so friggen far away. I love her too much ...Care for her too much....want her too much to not try to make our dreams and wishes come true. I LOVE HER.
I want to do things with her that I haven't wanted to do with noone. She is my WOMAN!!!
I LOVE HER SO MUCH. =)
I think...no let me rephrase that...I KNOW this is FOREVER....she turns me on by me simply looking at her or her saying SHE WANTS ME. nevermind her beautiful smile, her beautiful eyes..her beautiful and gorgeous face. She is awesome and im so mesmerized by her beauty and love for me......
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Head over Heels
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love you babe.
And you turn me on in all ways babe
Post a Comment