Last night I impulsively did something stupid in hopes that it would kill me. Not really suicide just impulsive blunder that I had hoped for just a minute would end in death....WHY do I do such things to myself?
I realized the impact of what I had done when I looked on my wall at my kids' artwork. It would certainly rock them to the very core. They would spend a lifetime in therapy thinking it was their fault somehow. Or then maybe they would grow to *hate* me as mother. I wish nothing but the best for my kids. So im here to "stick around" to watch them grow. How selfish have I been lately?
I just wish I could completely get out of this funk. Right now, I know I do NOT want to kill myself...but still....all i want to do is sleep my life away.
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Thursday, August 07, 2008
late night blunders
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 6:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment