im a fucking shit loser
my friend wanted to let me go early then she normally does and its my fucking fault i wasnt talking but i wasnt talking cuz well......if i tell her what has been bothering me she would fucking flip.
I cut really deep just a minute ago. I have went since friday w/out cutting and now i cut cuz SHE HATES ME. SHE FUCKING HATES ME!
I"m such a loser shit.
I'm tired of ppl talking shit about me behind my back
the moment when i thought i had friends i realize i dont.
WTF!
If it wasn't my babys b/day tomorrow then I would just go ahead and end my life but i cant i dont want him to associate his birthday with my death EVER! i want him to always think of good times on his birthday.
Thursday Thursday might be a different story though.
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
NO FRIENDS for 100 alex
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't hate you I don't si i love you with all my heart I do..
PLS forgive me you're not the loser I'm a fucking retarded loser the biggest one of them all..
You are the best friend Iever had the best sis the best anything
FUCK WHY DID I DO THAT? I'M SORRY CRYSTAL PLS PLS PLS FORGIVE ME.. I AM THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO DIE NOT YOU
IF I DON'T HAVE YOUR FRIENDSHIP I HAVE NOTHING PLS PLS PLS DON'T HATE ME..PLS FORGIVE ME.
I'm so so so sorry it had nothing to do with you and i wouldn't flip you know I wouldn't flip fuck i cut myself deep too when i got off the phone with you and i'm still bleeding and i want to cut again i need you..
fuck i need you. I just don't want to hurt you and yet the one thing i feared the most I do..
pls forgive me i'm so sorry i can't get out of this shit...
I'm sorry.... I love you sis now and always it's not a lie it never will be a lie.. I need you...
I'm sorry for being a bitch sorry for being a loser sorry for being a retard....
Pls pls forgive me pls....
I didn't mean to I didn't I'm just so afraid you'll walk away from me cause i'm relying on you too much. It's taking all my power not to take the fucking pills again tonight...
I even asked my friend for pot but she doesn't have any at all...
i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry pls pls pls make sure you call me back..
i'm so sorry sis so so sorry............ I love you more then you will ever know...........
I don't care if you don't talk when you're on the phone with me just having you on the phone means a lot I'm so fucking stupid
fuck i'm a loser and I'm sorry i'm so so sorry pls don'tleave me pls pls pls don't leave me
Post a Comment