CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Sunday, August 17, 2008

HEADACHE

I have the worst hangover LMAO but its all good.
ugh I told T.G. my secret last night while i was drunk. I can't believe i did that. But im just glad its over now lmao. its always easier to say things while drunk.
yeah. I'm just glad thats over with now..*THINKING HARD* OUCH! its hard to think that hard lmao but I dont think there is any other deep dark secrets i think I have mentioned just about everything to TG i mean sure I could be wrong there might be something I have forgotten which with the way my stupid brain works I wouldn't doubt it.
*Sigh*
I doubt I will drink again till halloween party which is October 18..which is gonna be awesome cuz thats a few days before my birthday. I gotta find a costume!! WOOT WOOT!! LMAO! ;)

1 comments:

someoneelse said...

***HUGS*** Girly I shared with you too.. Told ya nothing you could ever say that would make me run away or hate ya.. Nothing that could ever shock me either CC.

Sissy I'm always gonna love you. And now maybe you won't doubt that LOL.

You are the best and most awesome sis ever. Remember that you are just the best person ever too..

elephant shoe sissy boo.