CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happiness is Fleeting/Livin' life The Hardway

i'm about to go lay down for a bit but i thought i'd take a moment to write in my blog. ugh. I have been turning my back on everything that is true....you know Jesus. Well I realized that JESUS isn't answering my prayers because I don't read my bible anymore, nor do i go to church or do anything that a "CHRISTIAN" is suppose to do. as a matter of fact, i drink, fantasize about sex, fantasize about doing drugs again lmao, CUSS,Say his name in vain, and deny him any other way i can lately. I'm SOOOOOOO bad. I can't ever be welcomed by Jesus again.

Oh well....i'm a lost soul in this lost world...oh well.....

i just want to die sometimes. my happiness is so fleeting it never lasts beyond a few hours. I have to search for ways to bring temporary satisfaction and happiness to me otherwise I'll never be happy again.

I wonder what i will do next to get this temporary happiness.....


THE HARDWAY by DCTALK


(chorus)
Some people gotta learn the hardway
I guess I'm the kinda guy
That has to find out for myself
I had to learn the hardway, Father
I'm on my knees and I'm crying for help

Now I've been high and I've been low
I've been some places that you will not go
I never thought there would come the day
When I wished I never would've lived this way
But I've been searching for a long, long time
I thought the devil was a friend of mine
I turned my back on everything that was true
And wasted years that belong to you

(repeat chorus)

It took so long for me to see
That I'm a victim of nature and me
Left to myself I realize
I am the maker of my own demise

But you accept me every time and again
And never mention just how selfish I've been
Why must it always take me so long to see
That I have fallen but you will forgive me?

(repeat chorus 2x)

The warning signs are like flares in the night
Still I proceed my greed is in spite of the fire
I know that's bound to burn
Why is it that I always gotta learn...
The hardway, the hardway, I had to learn the hardway
The hardway, the hardway, I had to learn the hardway

1 comments:

someoneelse said...

Sis,
You are always Welcomed by Jesus don't say that.. You're not lost CC.
You may think you're lost but you're not.
Girl No wonder we get along so well.
We are so much alike in too many ways I'd say LOL.. Ugh no not funny. My ways are not good ways either as you know ugh.

But girl hang in there Cause Jesus still loves you 100% Maybe we can both change together? Maybe we can do this together? What do ya say?
I don't want to see ya sad..

Hang in there CC.. Cause Jesus does still love you and is Still waiting for you too. And don't need to go to church to be a Christian neither

Much love you know who.