CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

WARNING:

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.

THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.

THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.

THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!



    "BE WARNED!"

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The ex approves :) (not that i need his approval or asked for it)

You know you truly love someone when you can talk to your ex about your new found love and it doesn't bother you at the least because its all true.

I'm in love with TG and i told the ex..my babies daddy about how "IN LOVE" i am with TG.
WOW!
The last few days have been a blur..a big ball of love....I have missed 3 phone calls..one because I wasn't home bu the other 2 cuz i was on the phone with my baby TG. And i know i shouldn't be like that about my son but I love TG and want to talk to TG and be with her so bad....so very fucking bad.

I asked ex if he is okay with it? he said of course, I'm use to you being that way.
LMAO that made me laugh so hard.

Right now, TG is singing love songs and she doesn't even know I can hear her (Thank God for Yahoo IM conference chat)
She sounds so beautiful.....She keeps on stopping and thinking it sounds awful I'm not really sure how cuz all I hear is beauty. Pure Heaven!

1 comments:

someoneelse said...

Babe my Sexy Queen don't be so hard on yourself ok..

Next time if you are on the phone with me and your son calls just let me go babe you know I wouldn't mind.

But babe don't be so hard on yourself pls..

Man you telling your ex shows me just how in love with me you are.
Baby I love you so damn much and all I want is you and to be with you too..
Hang in there babe I don't want no one else
Love ya now always forever and a day and for all infinity