So Yeah the truth comes out! Yup I love me some T.G.!! I mean I LOOOOVE T.G.
That was my biggest secret i was keeping from her. THE LOVE I HAVE FOR HER.
BUT GUESS WHAT? She loves me too! OMG!
Sometime in the night on August 21 the revelation was made!! Now ME and TG is Girlfriends!!! WOOOHOO!! I haven't ever been so happy in my life. SHe is supper special to me! but doom strikes me.......
you know it was almost exactly 3 years ago that i was in the pysch ward. I feel like it might be soon i go back there. I have been having these flashbacks and it gives me the worst panic attacks in the world and the only way i can feel alive again is to cut....mostly on my legs but i do have a few cuts on my arms and stuff....one night i dont remember doing it but there was a cut on my wrist.
I dont want to die. FUCK. 3 years ago i did but I don't now. I think thats why im cutting because the thought of suicide the thought of wanting suicide leaves me.
The happiest and most awesome part of the day is when i get to talk to TG....
I just see all these obstacles in front of us..keeping us apart...fudge i need to hit the lottery so i can go up to Canada....i just want to be with her....right now, i could careless about anything else. I know that sounds so odd....but im mesmerized by her..i cant keep my eyes off her (webcam) EVER.....damn its 6 am and im watching her sleep wishing i was with her. I HAVE always at least a little liked girls but NOTHING like this. WOW. So this is what Same Sex love is like!? I fucking love it!
WARNING:
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS.
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
THE SUBJECT MATTER MAY CONTAIN "TRIGGERS" FOR MY BIPOLAR PEEPS LIKE ME.
THE SUBJECT MAY BE A BIT GRAPHIC IN NATURE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS ON HERE.
THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FINAL WARNING!
- "BE WARNED!"
Saturday, August 23, 2008
We're Girlfriends and I still cut
Posted by MizzCrystal's AlterEgo at 3:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
mmm CC no worries Love it's all good. you're not the only one still cutting...
I love you baby. now and always forever and a day babe.. crap girl it just seems to good to be true but it is and I know you love me and it's driving me wild for you.
Post a Comment